Sister Stewart & Sister Kingston

Sister Stewart & Sister Kingston

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hey Family!

 Well I'll keep this short since I get to talk to you all in a few short days :) Speaking of which, Mom I was actually planning on calling around 12 my time which would be 9 your time. Sorry so early but we have a zone activity later and a member dinner and my comp needs to call her family too, so I dont have another time. Sorry! I hope everyone can make it! I'll be sure to call the cell numbers.
Mission Conference was SOOOO GOOOOD! The spirit was so strong the entire time. Our song went well. My favorite was when we sang part of the last verse acapella. It was powerful. Another one of my favorite parts of mission conference was when we had the opportunity to bear our testimonies. Each zone was assigned a choir box (in every corner of the temple) and there we shared testimonies with each other. The most powerful testimony came from a non-missionary. His name is Andrew and he is a recent convert of a few months. His story is incredible and I'll share it with you one day when I have more time. He was invited to come to mission conference because he is thinking of going on a mssion. Anyways, I wish I could remember what he said...but I cant. I just know that I was weeping as I felt the Spirit witness of the truths he spoke.
After the temple we went to the stake center and ate lunch and finished in the chapel. We sang Christmas hymns and then they passed out our letters and we all read them as we sat there in the chapel. Im not gonna lie, I was a bit dissappointed that I didnt receive any hand written letters but I know it wasnt your fault. I was glad to receive the e-mails at least! The same thing happened to my companion last year so she empathized lol.
We're still teaching the twins and preparing them for baptism. We're hoping to find some more investigators soon too! The gospel is true and there's no greater work than this!
I love you all and will talk to you later...this week :)
 
Sister Kingston

No comments:

Post a Comment