Sister Stewart & Sister Kingston

Sister Stewart & Sister Kingston

Monday, April 19, 2010

Congratulations!

Hey Dad and Fam!
Yay! I have a new niece! She is sooooo cute! Congrats on your newest edition Takahashi fam! Wow, it sounds like it's been a crazy past couple of days. I'm glad the baby arrived safe and sound.
Well I have to make this a short one too. 7 of us sisters are going to the mall today to pick out going home outfits for two of the sisters who go home in 2 weeks. It will be my first time going to a mall since I've been out so it should be an interesting experience.
This past week I had some cool tour experiences. We took a British family on tour. It was a family of four (mom dad brother sister). The son had just returned from his mission in Canada so they visited his mission and decided to visit some church history sites as well. Mom you would have loved talking to them! Their home in England is over 100 years old! They were really sweet people. Another cool experience we had was when we took a return sister missionary on tour. She served in Nauvoo about 10 years ago. When we stepped into the Newal K. Whitney store she immediately started to cry. She was overwhelmed by the spirit. She also mentioned that there's a familiar smell to places where the prophet has been. She was awesome! We took a young family out on tour who were from Illinois. They had four kids with them and their oldest was 11. Her name is Hannah and she had such an enthusiasm about everything we showed her. More than once I heard her exclaim, "WOW!" as she looked around the store and the home. It's my favorite when someone so young is so intune and excited about church history!
Well I have to go now. Hope all is well with everyone back home! I love you all so much! The gospel is true!
Love,
Sister Kingston

No comments:

Post a Comment