Sister Stewart & Sister Kingston

Sister Stewart & Sister Kingston

Monday, June 7, 2010

Fourth Transfer

Hey Mom Dad and Family!
Hey fambam! Can you believe it's summer already?! Crazy! It sounds like you have a busy few weeks ahead. Make sure to tell everyone at the reunion hello for me! Have fun at girls camp Mom! Dad I'm sure it was sad leaving the River City ward. There's a quote from the Kirtland movie that we sisters usually recite around transfer time, "Whatever happens the Lord is in it" haha. Youll love the Talaofa Ward...try not to butcher their names lol.
I have to make this e-mail short. It's tranfer time again which means we have to deep clean our house today. Plus I got the news that I will be getting transferred so I have to pack again. This will be my fourth area in five tranfers! Most Sisters serve in 4 areas total their whole mission. Im sad to leave but I know everything happens for a reason. I just wish I could stay for a couple more weeks because our investigator Christy is getting baptized on the 18th. She's 16 and super cute! She has turned her life around 100%. She now has a sense of who she is and why she's here. She comes from a very wealthy family and her parents are so busy that they're not really involved in her life. She lives in a mansion and has everything she could ever want, but until she found the gospel she was sad all the time. The gospel is our greatest treasure in life! Christy bore her testimony yesterday in church for the first time. It was AWESOME! As I listened to her simple and sweet testimony of how the gospel of Jesus Christ has changed her life, I couldn't help but cry. The Spirit was so strong. After Sacrament everyone asked about her baptism and wanted to know if they could participate. Ive never been in a ward where the people love and support everyone like they do here. It's truly the way it should be!
Well, I have to go. Thanks for all of your love and support! I look forward to hearing about your lives each week :) Love you all tons!

Here's some pictures from sites:









No comments:

Post a Comment